FLORANTEALUMIA.COM'S WEBSITE Has been Verified A Secure Site by GoDaddy.com
This Web site is secured with a GoDaddy.com Web Server Certificate. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
Domain Control Verified
GoDaddy.com has verified that the certificate holder controls the domain florantealumia.com.
Site Name: florantealumia.com
Certificate Status: Certificate is valid (4/11/17 11:21 PM to 4/11/19 11:21 PM).
IS FLORANTE ALUMIA A REAL GENIUS???
STATEMENTS: A genius is a person who displays exceptional intellectual ability, creative productivity, universality in genres or originality, typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement of new advances in a domain of knowledge.
Despite the presence of scholars in many subjects throughout history, many geniuses have shown high achievements in only a single kind of activity. There is no scientifically precise definition of genius, and the question of whether the notion itself has any real meaning has long been a subject of debate, although psychologists are converging on a definition that emphasizes creativity and eminent achievement. Usually, genius is associated with talent, but many authors systematically distinguish these terms.
Based on the historical findings of the Lewis Terman study and on biographical examples such as Richard Feynman, who had an IQ of 125 and went on to win the Nobel Prize in physics and become widely known as a genius, the current view of psychologists and other scholars of genius is that a minimum level of IQ (approximately 125) is necessary for genius but not sufficient, and must be combined with personality characteristics, such as drive and persistence, plus the necessary opportunities for talent development.
FACTS: In Canada, Florante Alumia has been an active member of Mensa Canada Society, the high IQ people, since 2005 or since twelve years ago. http://www.mensacanada.org
Florante Alumia has an IQ score of 130+ or Very Superior. The IQ Test was officially administered and evaluated on March 25, 1996, by the psychometrist of Personnel Office (Human Resources Department or HRD), during the nurse applicants screening at University of Perpetual Help System Laguna, Binan, Laguna, Philippines. A valid certificate certifies the results of the battery of psychological tests obtained and completed by Florante Alumia within two hours, which included his IQ Test (He got an IQ score of 130+ or Very Superior, which meant 93% or 70 correct answers out of 75 items), Emotional Maturity Quotient (EQ) Test (He got 53 correct answers out of 60 items) and Personality Test (Structured) (He got a good or favourable profile). The certificate was signed by the Personnel Officer (HRD). Please see the certificate photo above. Thank you.
In Canada, his certificate was officially recognized by Mensa Canada Society, the high IQ people, in 2005.
CONCLUSION: Probably, Florante Alumia has been a real genius, based on the criteria above that are required to be a genius. First requirement: To be considered a genius, the minimum IQ score required is 125. Florante’s IQ score was 130+. Second requirement: Personality characteristics, such as drive and persistence. Florante has these characteristics since his childhood.
He had been a very consistent honour student and leader since his elementary school. He was Fourth Honours in his elementary school graduation in 1986. He was also Second Honours in his high school graduation in 1990. Out of more than fifteen thousand (15,000) successful nurse examinees, he ranked eighteenth place in the Philippine National Nursing Board Examinations in 1995.
He has been the President of a charity since twenty years ago, Voice of Carmona Worldwide Society. It has been a worldwide charity. https://voiceofcarmona.org. He has been promoting humanism and euthanasia information since twenty years ago,
https://super-euthanasia.com. It has also been worldwide. He has been helping our humanity since twenty years ago.
Florante has been an excellent poet and writer since his childhood. He has great literary skills since his childhood. It has also been worldwide. In Canada, his articles had been published in a major publication of a provincial nursing association, and of provincial and national associations of humanists and mensans. He has been doing businesses worldwide for almost twenty years.
Third requirement: Necessary talent development opportunities. Florante has all the necessary opportunities for talent development.
Presently, the genius status of Florante Alumia has not yet been certified, confirmed or official. It is under processing in Canada.
Copyright © 2017: Florante Alumia
GOOD NEWS!!! FREE BLOG. CASH AND SPECIAL PRIZES TO BE WON!!! OUR SPECIAL PRIZES EXCLUSIVELY FOR WRITERS!
"WORLDWIDE LITERARY BLOG CONTEST 2019: POETRY, SHORT STORY, ESSAY AND OTHER LITERARY ARTICLES."
EXCLUSIVE PRIZES include A Special Certificate of Recognition and Cash Prizes.
First Prize: Canadian $160 or PhP6,000
Second Prize: Canadian $140 or PhP5,000
Third Prize: Canadian $110 or PhP4,000
This special blog competition is brought to you by
MIKE VICTORINO: Mortgage & Insurance Advisor
New Westminster, BC, Canada
(604) 771-5233, email@example.com
YVONNE TAVERA: Realtor
Team 3000 Realty, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Cell. no.: (604) 613-1377
ARNOLD BASCO: Mortgage Specialist
The Mortgage Centre, Surrey, BC, Canada
CHAD HIPPSLEY: REMAX Realtor
Surrey, British Columbia (BC), Canada
Cell: (604) 312-8893, Business: (604) 541-4888
VOICE OF CARMONA WORLDWIDE SOCIETY
Surrey, BC, Canada
SIETE BOYS WORLDWIDE GROUP (SBW)
Surrey, BC, Canada
Surrey, BC, Canada
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION: December 29, 2019
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS: December 30, 2019
The prizes will be awarded that same day.
1. Each blog entry should be your original poem, short story, essay or other literary article about euthanasia, humanism or intelligence only.
2. Each blog must have a minimum of 250 words or about one page of document (single space). You can post unlimited blogs. No age limit. Sky is the limit! Copyright is always observed.
3. FloranteAlumia.com will be the owner of copyright of all submitted blog entries. Each blog must be original and in English language.
4. You can post in our blog here at: The Great Blog of FloranteAlumia.com. Please click here: https://florantealumia.com/hello-world/
Thank you very much for your support.
Be free. Think freely!
GOOD LUCK TO YOUR LITERARY CAREER!
Copyright © 2017: Florante Alumia, RN
HUMANIST MANIFESTO III
1. Knowledge of the world is derived by observation, experimentation, and rational analysis. Humanists find that science is the best method for determining this knowledge as well as for solving problems and developing beneficial technologies. We also recognize the value of new departures in thought, the arts, and inner experience—each subject to analysis by critical intelligence.
2. Humans are an integral part of nature, the result of unguided evolutionary change. Humanists recognize nature as self-existing. We accept our life as all and enough, distinguishing things as they are from things as we might wish or imagine them to be. We welcome the challenges of the future, and are drawn to and undaunted by the yet to be known.
3. Ethical values are derived from human need and interest as tested by experience. Humanists ground values in human welfare shaped by human circumstances, interests, and concerns and extended to the global ecosystem and beyond. We are committed to treating each person as having inherent worth and dignity, and to making informed choices in a context of freedom consonant with responsibility.
4. Life’s fulfillment emerges from individual participation in the service of humane ideals. We aim for our fullest possible development and animate our lives with a deep sense of purpose, finding wonder and awe in the joys and beauties of human existence, its challenges and tragedies, and even in the inevitability and finality of death. Humanists rely on the rich heritage of human culture and the lifestance of Humanism to provide comfort in times of want and encouragement in times of plenty.
5. Humans are social by nature and find meaning in relationships. Humanists long for and strive toward a world of mutual care and concern, free of cruelty and its consequences, where differences are resolved cooperatively without resorting to violence. The joining of individuality with interdependence enriches our lives, encourages us to enrich the lives of others, and inspires hope of attaining peace, justice, and opportunity for all.
6. Working to benefit society maximizes individual happiness. Progressive cultures have worked to free humanity from the brutalities of mere survival and to reduce suffering, improve society, and develop global community. We seek to minimize the inequities of circumstance and ability, and we support a just distribution of nature's resources and the fruits of human effort so that as many as possible can enjoy a good life.
7. Humanists are concerned for the well being of all, are committed to diversity, and respect those of differing yet humane views. We work to uphold the equal enjoyment of human rights and civil liberties in an open, secular society and maintain it is a civic duty to participate in the democratic process and a planetary duty to protect nature's integrity, diversity, and beauty in a secure, sustainable manner.
8. Thus engaged in the flow of life, we aspire to this vision with the informed conviction that humanity has the ability to progress toward its highest ideals. The responsibility for our lives and the kind of world in which we live is ours and ours alone.
Humanist Manifesto is a trademark of the American Humanist Association.
© 2003 American Humanist Association